Adding a Signature to Your Email
Please note that this article relates only to your Byzz+ Connect Webmail Application. For information about adding a signature to your mail client, please contact the client provider.
Adding a signature to your Byzz+ Connect Webmail
You can add a signature to your emails using either HTML or Rich Text Format.
1. Click the preferences Cog as shown below
2. Select "Mail" from the left hand menu
3. Select IMAP Accounts from the top menu
4. Click the pencil icon next to the relevant account
5. Click the down arrow next to the relevant identity
6. To enter your signature in Rich Text format just enter into this box
7. To enter an html signature, click the "Source" button and then enter the html signature into the box
8. Click ok at the bottom of the screen
9. Make sure you click the save icon to make the changes
Your new signature will now show when you write or reply to a message.
Adding Your Byzz+ Connect Mail to a Mail Client
Overview As well as accessing your emails from the responsive webmail app online for both desktop and mobile, you can also use your emails with your PC, Mac, Tablet or mobile natively. To setup your account on your device, please follow the ...
Logging in to Webmail
Logging in to Byzz+ Connect Webmail is straightforward and simple. Please follow the instructions below to log in to your account. 1. Visit https://mail.byzz.plus/ 2. Click "Webmail" as shown above and you will be presented with the following ...
Sending and Reading Emails
Your Byzz+ Connect account is great for reading and sending emails, as well as so much more. Utilising SoGO groupware, our email system is easy to use while providing outstanding functionality to end users. These instructions are solely for the ...